Sales Operations Manager
We are a recruiting on behalf of our Addlestone based client who focus on contract and permanent staff within Fire & Security, Telecoms, M&E and IT.
Due to the development and expansion of our company, they are looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager.
They are looking for a motivated, hardworking, confident individual to join our team.
Key Responsibilities of Sales Operations Manager:
• Data Management: manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign
• Contract Proposals: creates contracts that satisfy both company and customer needs
• Application Management: to produce data for the sales team, overseeing the use of various applications and platforms
• Sales Forecasting: by recognising past trends, must be able to forecast future sales
• Territory Definition: must outline and define various sales territories
• Training: the responsibility of training new and current employees
• Performance Management: high performances are often rewarded in Sales Operations, and poor performances must be acknowledged and resolved
• Sales Strategy: must set strategy and future goals for the sales team, following overall company strategy
• Sales Team Organisation: responsible for making the sales teams as efficient as possible
• Evaluation and Implementation: must ensure the success of a product or implement new sales plans by evaluating data
• Technology: be our resident technology expert keeping on top of latest technologies, CRMs, Sales Dashboards with analytics and anything that can help make our teams more productive and efficient
• CRM: responsible for managing all CRM data, including Pipelines, Customer engagement, etc. Responsible for making sure the CRM is working optimally, managing leads and prospect lists, auditing data entering correctly by sales team and trying to automate the process as much as possible
• Evaluate and Implement a Sales Stack: Sales acceleration tool to connect the sales team to more prospects, automatically log data in the CRM, route inbound callers to the right sales person, prioritise sales leads, leverage email templates, predict which companies to target by truly understanding trends within our market verticals
• Marketing: partner with marketing to enable sales. This includes making sure the sales team know how to successfully utilise content like case studies, blogs, value propositions
Personal Specification of Sales Operations Manager:
• Must have experience in this role previously
• Must be skilled in negotiation, communication, analytical analysis, motivation
• Must have leadership capabilities
• Must have the ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.