Location: Hampton Wick
Salary: £60 – 65,000 PA
Summary of a Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced sales manager who is energetic, curious, organised and looking for an exciting career move. You’ll have an outstanding sales track record, as well as building successful international sales capacity.
The successful candidate will be an excellent negotiator, communicator who possesses a broad understanding of sales, channel ecosystems, marketing and business operations within the technology industry (ideally in security-related sectors), but will also be able to communicate effectively to the Senior Leadership team.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Manager
• Build and manage a high performing global sales team through creating positive and winning culture, self-motivation, confidence and a trusted environment.
• Actively manage team performance to ensure individuals are reaching their full potential and sales targets are achieved/exceeded.
• Where necessary, generate action plans to enhance performance and productivity of underperforming personnel.
• Oversee the engagement with major clients and channel partners in order to build sustaining and valuable long-term customer relationships.
• Design, implement and manage an effective partner ecosystem, focused on resellers, distributors and co-sellers across Europe
• Maintain up-to-date and relevant sales plans, adapting to constant shifts in the marketplace.
• Work with Marketing to develop a marketing strategy globally and for each region.
• Represent the business at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions.
Key Competencies of a Sales Manager
• 15+ years’ experience in sales
• 1+ years of international channel management experience
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Proven Leadership skills
• Ability to accurately forecast
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com and basic MS Office capabilities.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson