Sales Ledger Administrator
3 – 6 months temporary role
- Responsible for the timely compilation and e-mail of copy invoices to the customer as instructed
- Minimise the level of unapplied cash by obtaining all payment information when not provided.
- Investigation and resolution of payment queries.
- To provide payment information to external Credit Agency relevant to the accounts they are handling
- Distribution and ongoing management of invoices queries up to resolution
- To ensure complete accuracy of all Customer Data, from Customer name and address information to detailed statement level.
- To assist Credit Controllers with issuance of statements
- To assist as and when required in all aspects of Sales Ledger duties, for example, account reconciliations, debt analysis.
- Manage the turnaround time on the provision of copy invoices as and when instructed
- Manage unapplied cash to contributing to KPI’s being met.
- Manage invoice query process on details referred by Credit Agency
- Monitor and review customers payments in line with promised payments from the Credit Agency
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information to minimize risk exposure and improve internal communication;
- To be instrumental in the Credit Control Team achieving KPI’s and collection targets.
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Intermediate/Advanced excel and word
- Basic accountancy knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Numerate and good analytical skills
- Proven ability for attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take direction and adapt to change
- Travel not required as part of this role
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.