Summary of Sales Data Analyst
This role is part of the Business Operations Team inside the display organisation. The vision is to excite businesses with display solutions and deliver the most impactful experiences. The exciting things Display team will be involved includes the growth 4 different categories covering LCD Monitor, Hospitality Display, LED Signage and Smart Signage.
This role will report directly into the Business Operations Manager, and then to Head of Department. This is a diverse role that will predominantly engage with the sales force including BD managers and channel managers, as well as Product Management and marketing teams.
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £156 per day
Contract length – 31 December 2021
Responsibilities of Sales Data Analyst
- You will be responsible for improving 3 key aspects of the business
- Providing support and pricing to the unmanaged channel partners
- Support the strategy of solutions development by working with the product management and marketing teams to support the solutions BD manager with market research, proposition development, legal contract set up, marketing collateral and go to market plans
- Support the BD manager and channel teams with tender response documentation and proposal development documentation on special or high projects
- Provide support for business reporting
- Coordinate the staff sales initiatives
- Support the head of display on key strategic initiatives as required
Key competencies of Sales Data Analyst
- Educated to degree level (Business Management, Marketing Management)
- Strong in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros is a plus)
- Good skill in most Microsoft office software (Powerpoint, Word)
- Experience in Salesforce ideally or other similar CRM system
- Experience in handling, manipulating and interpreting large data sets
- An analytical eye
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Focused on the quality of detail
- Strong numeracy / commercial acumen
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.