Purpose of the role of a Contracts Administrator
Our Egham Based client is looking for an experience Contracts Administrator to join their team. Ultimately the role is sales administration but the experience of handling contract administration is critical. The role is a pivotal role working within a strict financial regime. In this role you will provide support to a team of people as outlined below.
Key Responsibilities of a Contracts Administrator
- This is a varied role which includes managing front and back end processes.
- Providing administrative support to both partners and internal account managers.
- Managing the creation of new business documents, for new and existing customer.
- Reviewing the customers returned documents and complete checks for activation and payment
- Processing the end of lease for a wide range of customers ensuring that all equipment is safely returned to the company at the end of the lease period.
- Processing a high volume of documents
Key competencies of a Contracts Administrator
- Sales Administration including experience of processing contracts
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and able to build and develop relationships with clients, partners and introducers of business.
- Methodical in approach with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, good time management
- Logical thinking
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure
- Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude
- Ability to work well in a close team environment
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.