Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey, Surrey. They are looking for innovative individuals who want to drive technology and push the brand to new heights. This Revenue and Budget Analyst role is an ongoing contract role.
Job Description for Revenue and Budget Analyst
As a Revenue and Budget Analyst you will perform financial analysis to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives. You will drive the short-long term forecasting process by analysing trends within the business and ensure alignment with corporate wide objectives.
Key Responsibilities of Revenue and Budget Analyst role
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Analytics will include, but not limited to: revenue trends, forecast accuracy, pricing, margin structure, profit simulation, investment to channel
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Provide support to HPE Storage business unit (Legacy and Nimble)
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross-functional planning processes.
Key Attributes of Revenue and Budget Analyst role
- Degree or similar qualification with a focus in business or economics
- Advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g. CPA or MBA)
- Experience as a financial analyst
- Experienced in more than one finance function
- Deep knowledge in Mobile and telecom industries
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate across a broad audience of finance and non-finance business partners
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Team leadership
Benefits for this Revenue and Budget Analyst role.
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.