Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of Retail for Europe, this role will be responsible for planning and communicating the strategic Retail initiatives across the IM footprint (HHP, Tablets, Wearables and Accessories), in European 15 sales subsidiaries.
The role combines strategic planning and operational communication, by providing an interface between HQ ‘Global Direct to Consumer’ team and local Retail heads.
More specifically, the role will encompass ownership of four pillars:
- Operational & Promotional Planning
- Ownership of collaboration tools to HQ and Retail Heads
- Retail insights
- Strong collaborations with EO Marketing and CMI teams
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in high performing Retail/Shopper/Customer Experience/Communication teams in Mobile industry, branded FMCG and/or Luxury goods environment
- Substantial experience in working with HQ and local subsidiaries at a strategic level to define and execute mutually successful programs that drive sales
- Strong analytical skills, and proficiency in MS-Office software usage
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, for customer engagement and to operate optimally with internal stakeholders
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in building effective work relationships and negotiating with internal and external customers within short time-scales and deadlines
- Significant experience working in a regional role working in a matrix structure and virtual teams
- Proven Fluency in English both in writing and speaking; additional language(s) as a plus
- Flexible to travel (~10% of time) and seasonally intensive work-periods
- A keen interest in technology and digital revolution
£45k – £50k
Benefits include: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday, staff restaurant and onsite parking.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.