Salary: £35 – £37,000 PA + 10% Bonus
Hours: Hybrid – Full time
Summary of a Recruitment Specialist
Working to ensure that business is positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally. This position is responsible for the full life cycle process of recruiting high-caliber, direct-hire candidates. The position will focus on maintaining excellent relations with all hiring managers from all levels of the organization.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist
- Take ownership of assigned roles and provide a full end-to-end recruitment support service to hiring managers.
- Establish a rapport and partner with the appropriate stakeholders to discover candidate requirements, role objectives, preferred recruitment process and
- Partner with the wider HR team to support the coordination of the onboarding processes and ensure HR records and organisation charts are kept up to date, as
- Continually review our recruitment processes to ensure they are effective and suggest process improvements.
- Participate in and provide support in the design, development, and implementation of overall recruiting
- Act as SME for the clients Applicant Tracking System (ATS), utilizing the complete functionality of the system and maintaining data
- Engage in personal professional development and attend mandatory training
- Present the Company in a positive way at all times with internal and external clients, customers and staff.
- Comply with the Company’s HR policies and the Health and Safety policy at all
Key Competencies of a Recruitment Specialist
- Demonstrable experience recruiting in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple roles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing best
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes such as telephone interviews, posting roles and interview
- Familiarity with various recruitment platforms, such as Indeed and
- Experience with phone, Microsoft Teams, and online meeting
- Highly computer literate; experience operating with all Microsoft Office software and ability to organise comprehensive
Consultant: Danielle Godbold