Location – Hersham
Salary – £13-£16 p/h
Hours- Monday- Friday 37.5 Hrs
Duration – Long term sick
Summary of a Recruitment Coordinator
The recruitment coordinator will play a pivotal role in managing effective workstreams amongst a team of remote TA specialists across the EU.
They will Coordinate all operational and administrative aspects of the TA function in the region, such as role assignment, arranging intake calls, support in organizing interviews, posting job requisitions and will act as a process and system expert within region, able to guide stakeholders and uphold system discipline among the recruitment community.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Coordinator
• Coordinate all day to day recruitment activity cross Europe
• Manage all incoming work and distribute effectively between members of the team
• Manage stakeholders through the process of submitting new requirements to the team and establish as a key / central point of contact for the EU team
• Take the role of Systems and Process champion for the TA function
• Provide administrative support across key stages of the recruiting process, arranging interviews and completing candidate checks / screens as required
• Suggest CI and areas of improvement to the TA Manager and take a proactive approach to managing
• Responsible for regular and insightful reporting across the region (weekly) and able to respond with agility to requests from the business or TA leaders for ad- hoc reports on areas of regional activity
• Play a key role in the onboarding activities for new members of the team
• Establish a well kept system of filing TA related documents, reference guides and information for the useful reference of the whole team
Key competencies of a Recruitment Coordinator
• HR /recruitment knowledge either from an inhouse or agency setting
• English +1 additional European language
• Competent in Excel and all Microsoft packages
• Experience in producing excel generated reports
• Previous experience of ATS (desirable)
• Stakeholder management experience
• Previous coordinator/ office management/ HR administration experience
• Experience working with a cross regional team
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.