Salary £18-25K PA, OTE for year 1 30-35K, year 2 35-45K upwards
Duration: Temporary or Permanent
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 -17:00 on Fridays
Summary of a Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing high quality candidates to fill job roles. Managing the candidate experience end to end, you will be the driving force behind the job filling process, working with experienced consultants that will help guide your development. This is a great learning opportunity for an outgoing and confident individual to join the recruitment industry, with scope for fantastic career progression and earning potential.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Consultant
• Interacting with candidates over the telephone.
• Selling a range of jobs to candidates & managing their entire process.
• Carefully working through sourcing lists and recording/analysing results.
• Utilising and updating the in-house CRM system in line with company process.
• Generating interest and pools of candidates within chosen sector with a mixture of sourcing techniques.
• Provide leads (TSI) and market rates to delivery team.
• Daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of KPI’s / results.
Key Competencies of a Recruitment Consultant
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Prior Telesales/Sales experience is preferable.
• The ability to communicate within a fast-paced team environment.
• An interest in recruitment or sales
• Driven with a competitive nature.
• Someone who is looking to progress within a reputable company.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.