Receptionist /Office Support
Responsible for managing the Reception area at the Worcester office. They will receive visitors ensuring they are aware of our visitor regulations and control the booking of meeting rooms/calendars. They are also responsible for communicating with many stakeholders to highlight safety or other concerns to make sure the building and employees are safe.
- Outstanding customer service, and a passion for helping our staff and visitors.
- Positively respond to a broad range of internal/external enquiries.
- Timely, accurate and professional communication in relation to their enquiry.
- Work to anticipate the needs of our staff and visitors.
- Accurate completion of records/administration tasks.
- Responsive communication to pro-actively keep staff and visitors informed about any onsite change.
Skills and Experience:
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Friendly and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good working knowledge of basic computer programmes
- Proven ability to adaptable to change
- Team player
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
Contract duration: 6 months (may be extended as per business needs)
Pay rate: around £9 per hour (PAYE)
Work schedule: Monday to Friday
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.