Property Administrator (Part Time or Full Time)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm. Or flexible Part Time hours covering 4/5 days
Summary of a Property Administrator
Our client is seeking a strong administrator to support the Property Management side of the business. You will be involved in all areas of administration. This is a very varied and pivotal role to the department to ensure a smooth process
Key Responsibilities of a Property Administrator
• To assist the Head of Property Management and provide assistance / support to the Property Management team as required.
• To answer telephone enquiries.
• To write letters / emails on behalf of the property management team.
• To carry out site inspections as & when needed.
• To approve and authorise invoices where necessary.
• To produce specified reports on a periodic basis.
• To assist with internal audits as & when requested.
• To assist with filing and general administration duties.
• Provide cover when other members of the administrative team are absent from the office, i.e. during holiday or sickness leave. Provide cover when the Receptionist is busy dealing with another caller or visitors.
Key Competencies of a Property Administrator
• An excellent telephone manner
• Good computer skills including a working knowledge of databases and experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Self-motivated and the ability to deal with changing priorities on a daily basis
• Flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team
• Previous experience in an administrative role or similar
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.