Location – Hersham
Salary – £13 per hour
Hours- Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Duration – 0-6 months
Summary of a Travel Coordinator
The role of the Travel Coordinator works closely with a variety of disciplines including, but not limited to, Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, and will work side-by-side with the NEOM Task Force Administrator.
This role may suit a PA/Secretary who is now looking for part time hours and has strong travel organisation skills alongside visa application experience.
Responsibilities of a Travel Coordinator
•Travel management for the project: arrange, co-ordinate and manage travel requirements including flights, accommodation, transfers, in accordance with corporate travel guidelines and within project budget
• This position requires the Project Travel Coordinator to be fully up to date with the latest Covid-19 guidelines and to communicate changes to the traveler as required
• Travel Visa co-ordination: Investigate visa requirements and arrange visas
• Create Letters of Invitation as required for internal and external customers
• Ad hoc duties related to travel.
Key competencies of a Part Time Travel Coordinator
• The ideal candidate must have experience with booking international travel and visas.
• Strong communication
• Strong IT skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant- Charlie Shepherd