Project Finance Officer
Hours: 28 -37 hours per week. Full or Part Time
Contract: 18 months fixed term
Responsible to: Head of Finance
Location: Weybridge (hybrid working can be agreed)
Salary: £26,000 to £32,000 (FTE) per year
This role will work in the finance team to provide support to cross client capital and
other projects, including the recently introduced finance systems. The person will
work with colleagues to ensure that projects are progressed and
succeed within budget and secure value for the client funds.
The role will also support the Client on finance projects including costing, planning
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the financial monitoring of capital and other projects
• Provide financial and other support in ensuring projects are kept within budget
and alert to risks
• Support implementation of the new asset and finance systems.
• Provide financial support for costing, budgeting, forecasting and finance
projects as required.
• Provide support to the finance team when required.
• Communicate effectively with colleagues and customers promoting a
proactive, externally facing Finance Team.
• Provide a good quality and prompt finance service to customers.
• Provide regular reports on the financial situation of the capital projects to
You will be…
Part qualified CCAB/AAT (or experienced)
Have knowledge of Accounting practices
Advanced Excel skills,
Financial software skills
Project Management and financial monitoring
Knowledge of Government funding within the
not for profit sector
Risk management practices
Budgeting, planning, forecasting and costing
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson