Salary: £26 – £28,000 + 10% bonus PA
Hours: Monday to Friday – Hybrid working
Summary of a Project Coordinator
Oversees a project. Works with team members to meet goals by an assigned deadline. Keeps up to date on all aspects of a project, assigns duties, and assists others so even complicated tasks come to completion in an orderly and timely manner. Uses expertise to solve unexpected problems. Communicates with upper management
Key Responsibilities of a Project Coordinator
• Check PO report for delivery times and advise PM of impact on dates of job
• Arrange deliveries to site – including organising multiple shipments
• Assist with variations by obtaining pricing and lead times
• Assist with last minute requests, I.e. quick orders, printed drawings,
• Organise drawing pack to be printed prior to engineers attending site and arrange shipment to site or engineer.
• Organise rubbish collections with order processor.
• Assist with returns and RMA’s.
• Oranisation of files.
• Checks the project package received from sales and assigns various tasks of the project package to team.
• Liaises closely with the client and updates them on project specifics
• Scheduling and organizing travel and accommodation for the projects and engineering team.
• Working closely with order processing/administration team making sure they have all relevant information for equipment and delivery schedules
• Stays familiar with companies’ policies and goals and works to make sure that all members of a project team adhere to set standards.
• Strong housekeeping habits storing and making sure all project paperwork is complete and filed as requested and handed over to the client.
• Ad-hoc duties to support the PMO office when required and requested.
Key Competencies of a Project Coordinator
• Good Computer skills
• Excellent Oral Communication Skills
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Written Communication Skills
• Organisation, Time Management
• Results Driven
• Budgeting Skills
• Focus on Teamwork
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson