Salary: £22 – £25,000 PA
Duration: 3 months FTC
Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm – Hybrid working
Summary of a Project Coordinator
Working with team members to meet goals by an assigned deadline. Keeping up to date on all aspects of a project, assigning duties, and assisting other so even complicated tasks come to completion in an orderly and timely manner. To use expertise to solve unexpected problems. Communicating with upper management and reporting to the installation Manager.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Coordinator
• Arrange deliveries to site – including organising multiple shipments which may be first fix cable,
• second fix brackets etc, install equipment, rack build equipment – PM to advise split and provide information.
• Assist with variations by obtaining pricing and lead times
• Assist with last minute requests, I.e. quick orders, printed drawings,
• Organise drawing pack to be printed prior to engineers attending site and arrange shipment to site or engineer.
• Organise rubbish collections with order processor.
• Assist with returns and RMA’s.
• Oranisation of files.
• Checks the project package received from sales and assigns various tasks of the project package to team.
• Liaises closely with the client and updates them on project specifics
• Scheduling and organizing travel and accommodation for the projects and engineering team.
Key Competencies of a Project Coordinator
• Good Computer skills
• Excellent Oral Communication Skills
• Excellent Presentation Skill
• Written Communication Skills
• Time Management
• Results Driven
• Budgeting Skills
• Focus on Teamwork
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson