Role: Project Administrator
Location: Hersham, Surrey
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
Benefits: Private healthcare, annual performance-related bonus, 25 days annual leave, (plus Birthday) Life Insurance, pension scheme
Summary of Position: The role will suit a talented individual who will contribute to the growth of an ambitious, agile Technology company; working within the Collections & Recoveries sector. Clients range from Utilities and Telecoms, Banks and other Credit Originators including Central and Local Government.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for the coordination and client focused support for new business in an inspiring work environment where there is the opportunity for development and improvement. This is a new role created due to the growth and required support of Sales and Marketing. The day-to-day tasks will be defined by opportunities, sales life cycle, relationship management and marketing results.
Key Responsibilities: Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Project Administrator will be required to assist the sales team in their drive to win clients and aid their successful on-boarding by:
– Involved in successful Business Development
-On occasions, under the guidance of the Head of Sales, you will be involved in the reviewing and negotiation of commercial agreements. This may include sales and partner contracts, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, product and service descriptions.
– Assisting in the delivery and production of tender responses (including RFI/RFP/ITT) and contracts for clients and prospects.
– Collating documentation for RFIs (Request for Information) packs by liaising with internal stakeholders and meeting required deadlines.
– Proof reading documentation and ensuring high standards of accuracy and document control.
– Monitoring and recording in-coming sales enquiries and maintain and update sales lead/prospects database (CRM).
– Act as a representative and the attendance, in the absence of or in partnership with the Head of Sales at Industry Events, seminars and other relevant sponsored events.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous experience in tender response support and production, ideally in a regulated financial services environment
– An understanding of the power of business to business sales
– Strong general administrative and project management skills
– Excellent communication and commercial writing skills plus a high attention to detail
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work at all levels particularly with senior stakeholders
– The ability to work to deadlines
– Knowledge and experience of a regulated Financial services organisation
The following knowledge would be beneficial:
– Experience of CRM software, Prezi and use of Smartsheets
– Knowledge of Collections & Recoveries Industry
– Some understanding of Data Protection legislation and Information Security business requirements (ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus) and Quality Management Systems (ISO9001)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.