Summary of Product Marketing Manager
This Product Marketing Manager role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. This role will deliver successful product launches ‘end to end’ meaning from our communications in mass media through to the point of sale. This role will develop and deploy the assets to the digital and channel to enable excellent execution throughout the customer decision journey. As well as make clear, impactful and successful product marketing end to end for both launch and sustain phases.
Up to £213.82 per day PAYE only
Duties of Product Marketing Manager
- A rolling 12-month launch and sustain marketing plan for the devices you lead – the product marketing team will cover all smartphones as well as tablets, wearables and accessories with clear metrics aligned to business targets
- An asset map and timeline of when assets will be delivered (toolkits) over next 6 months to ensure excellent execution in market, working closely with PMO
- Adaptation of assets from HQ to optimise them for SEUK
- Creation of assets where gaps exist working with our agencies
- Approval of asset deployment (access, usage, consistency) including any operator/retailer specific requests
- Message hierarchy and assets for the product launches you lead ensuring it ladders up to overall brand messaging
- Translation of product ‘tech specs’ into messaging that is motivating for consumers working in partnership with product management team
- Consistent execution end-to-end from mass media to POS
- Continuous improvements based on real-time results and monitoring across all touchpoints
- Being line manager for a JMM and/or a graduate
Key Attributes of Product Marketing Manager
- Brand and consumer-driven
- Attention to detail: to deliver toolkits and assets on time to all relevant parties – timings can’t slip and assets have to be consistent.
- Media knowledge: you need to know how to fulfil media plans i.e. supplying assets to media owners in time and in correct format
- Data savvy: the ability to identify and leverage insights and measure performance in real-time, adapting where necessary
- Externally focused: the ability to understand retail, channel and online needs and deliver messages and comms. that will generate demand
- Design thinking: test, tweak, go again – quickly
- Trust your own judgement and make recommendations on how to deliver what’s needed to be successful at launch and sustain
Benefits forProduct Marketing Manager role:
Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.