The Product Analyst is part of the Product Team and plays an important role in capturing and documenting product features in order to drive the development effort. The role requires building strong working relationships with internal teams and external customers.
• Write clear user stories enabling the Software Development team to code and the Testing team to test
• Triage and validate incoming bugs and deficiencies from both customers and the Support team.
• Create and maintain technical documentation such as camera/software interaction
• Participate in daily team stand-ups
• Work with the Software Development team and Testing team to plan iterations/sprints
• Input into product collateral such as:
o User guides and Manuals
o Data sheets and Technical considerations
o Installation & Upgrade documentation
Support sales activity and product release
• Demonstrate software and hardware features to the Sales team
• Contribute product knowledge to tender response process.
• Capture FAQ and document answers to build a resource for the sales team.
• Support the sales function with training of:
o New features
o Technical limitations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Self-starter capable of working in a fast-moving environment, maintaining momentum on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Passionate about delivering great customer experiences and representing the voice of the customer
• Excellent communication, stakeholder management and the ability to work in a collaborative across teams to drive continuous improvement
• Excellent analytical skills with experience of data analysis via excel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience of working in a technology company and full understanding of technology lifecycles.
• Skilled at problem solving.
• Bachelor’s degree.