The purpose of this job will be to support the Head of Procurement throughout the end to end procurement process, taking responsibility for the development and delivery of sourcing projects and savings for all areas of expenditure. This means taking responsibility of your own relationships and liaising with internal partners to define requirements and suppliers in order to gain accurate project plans. Marketing expenditure will be handled through our Procurement System BQMS. This role requires someone who can work independently.
• Project Manage the delivery of the PBP system for Go live
• Handle the Agency Performance Tracker (APT) liaising with Marketing and the Agencies. Reports shared with Head of Procurement. Meetings will then be held to discuss scores.
• Identify new projects within the company
• Use BQMS for all Marketing projects
• Deliver on day-to-day procurement activities helping to exceed client’s expectation
What skills are needed for this role?
• Familiar with Purchase to Pay system
• Accuracy and attention to detail, able to demonstrate good numerical and verbal reasoning
• Commercial awareness
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Negotiating and networking
• Positive attitude and the ability to inspire confidence in others
Benefits (PAYE only): Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.