The purpose of this job will be to support the Procurement Team, this will mean liaising with internal stakeholders and suppliers. This is a support role but does require someone who can work independently. This will provide a good introduction to all areas of Procurement including Marketing, IT, Facilities and HR.
Key Deliverables of Procurement Administrator
- Assisting with the Procurement system
- Liaising with marketing to ensure that briefs and requirements are clear
- To liaise with suppliers to obtain the correct information
- Work with the stakeholders in a relevant timeframe
- Populating the contract database for Marketing, HR & Facilities
- Assist with keeping training manuals up to date
- Assist with collecting information for the Agency tracker
- Populate the contracts database
- Liaise with Marketing with the Agency tracker
- Assist with the Procurement system
- Deliver on day-to-day procurement activities
Essential skills required of Procurement Administrator
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Process orientated
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to inspire confidence in others
- Accuracy and attention to detail, able to demonstrate good numerical and verbal reasoning
PAYE: £110-£120 per day.
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.