PR & Marketing Specialist
Salary: 35,000 to £38,000 PA + Benefits
Hybrid working available
The Marketing and PR Executive will support in the day to day marketing activities and the execution of the marketing plans in addition to developing PR activity for our client across its nationwide network.
Key Responsibilities of a PR & Marketing Specialist
• Preparing, acquiring and editing PR content, stories and materials such as case studies, photography and information for PR
• Running a proactive and reactive press office function forming relationships with key journalists and carving out PR and Media opportunities.
• Maintaining and updating media contact database and media monitoring
• Collating and analysing media coverage to create reports for internal review and evaluation
• Organisation of press events as required
• Event press liaison and support plus attendance as required
• Liaison with key stakeholders to source and curate content and ensure consistency of messaging in relation to the annual marketing plans
• Proactively seek new ideas and initiatives to implement into future marketing plans/campaigns
• To carry out any other duties reasonably falling within the purview of the post
• Attend marketing meetings throughout the UK as required and be willing to work evenings or weekends, on occasion as required
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson