Our client based in Molesey is looking for a picker packer to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Duties for Picker Packer role
- Dealing with Goods In OR Goods out
- Picking and packaging samples for transit
- Loading goods for sending
- Loading and unloading of vehicles if necessary
- Assembly of sample cards for distribution to clients
- Repackaging, counting and restacking the product where required
- Ensuring warehouse is clean and adhering to all safety procedures
Key Attributes of Picker Packer role
- Strong attention to detail
- The delivery of first class customer service at all times.
- High energy/enthusiastic
- Work well with others
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should y/u not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.