People Advisor (Agency)
Duration: 31st December 2021
Summary of a People Advisor
This role is responsible for the management of the ‘in-life’ Direct Outsourced Worker lifecycle within the People Business Partner and Operations and Projects teams, The role involves continuous process improvement, data management and analysis, and reports for Direct Outsourced Workers.
Key Responsibilities of a People Advisor
- Managing strategic relationships with agencies to ensure that in-life workers have a positive customer journey. Building relationships with all agencies to understand their business model and administration.
- Liaising with Business Partners for all queries and management of Direct Outsourced workers – raises approvals for contract extensions, rate increases, job titles and grade changes. Issuing paperwork via agencies, answering any first line queries where appropriate.
- Liaising closely with Recruitment Coordinator at all times, processing all Direct Outsourced leavers or changes to any terms and conditions.
- Reporting, analysis and manipulation of HR data as needed, supported by the Systems Specialist where required.
- Auditing of Direct Outsourced worker data in HRIS.
- Owns process for yearly direct outsourced rate reviews for all Direct Outsourced workers. Collating data, building rate history trackers, communications to agencies and contract management.
- Creating monthly reports on direct outsourced data including costs, retention, agency losses, etc and then making process improvements as a result of the data.
- Working closely with invoicing teams to manage all agency invoices to ensure they are paid on time and help rectify all errors with invoicing between Finance and the agency/limited contractors.
- Process improvement and process mapping to ensure efficiencies.
Key Competencies for a People Advisor
- Strong knowledge of agency and temporary worker legislation and practices.
- Has a high attention to detail, analytical mindset and curious about data.
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Analytical and able to draw inferences from data
- A real love of systems and processes with an ability to challenge our way of working and make recommendations for what we can do better.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.