Location: Hersham, Walton on Thames
Salary: £25,000 PA
Summary of a Payroll Specialist
Join our Managed Services Team as Payroll Specialist and work with exciting, well known customers. Our client is a leading European provider of comprehensive HR and Payroll services, delivered through innovative Cloud-based solutions.
Key Responsibilities of a Payroll Specialist
• Registration and maintenance of employee data (new hires / terminations / employment changes, tax information, control);
• Producing the contracts and other employment related documentation;
• Maintenance of organizational structure;
• Absence /attendance registration and handling;
• Registration of payroll data input (e.g., deductions, benefits, bonuses, new salaries);
• Payroll administration for Statutory elements (i.e. Maternity, sickness, Paternity etc.);
• Manual Payroll calculations;
• System processing of Payroll with control checks and validation;
• Preparation and delivery of reports;
Key Competencies of a Payroll Specialist
• Ability to plan work and prioritize tasks;
• Very good communication skills, both written and oral;
• Customer focused with ability to deliver high quality services on time;
• Willingness to learn and contribute to a positive working atmosphere;
• Flexible in relation to tasks and work extent;
• Good cooperation skills and team player, ability to follow tight deadlines;
• Business minded and alert to customer’s needs;
• Proactive in improving processes and procedures.
• Higher education in Business Administration or Finance
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
• CIPP certification – not essential, but will be an advantage
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Danielle Godbold