Part Time PA to MD
Location: Based in Ashford, Middx
Salary: Pro rata of 30,000 to 35,000 per annum
Hours: Office Based with maybe 1 day a week at home, 25 to 30 hours per week
Summary of a PA
In order to support the business we are looking for an experience executive PA to work with our UK Director to support him in the following secretarial, commercial and administrative tasks. The role will initially be 25 to 30 hours a week, based at our Heathrow Site with the option of one day a week home working to be agreed. Some travel may be required on an ADHOC basis.
Key Responsibilities of a PA
- Handling, registering and archiving incoming and outgoing correspondence for the manager;
- Taking phone calls and passing on messages on behalf of the Director.
- Managing the Directors diary, confirming appointments and providing summaries as required
- Organising internal or external meetings.
- Taking draft minutes during manager’s meetings and distributing finalized minutes once approved.
- Coordinating lunch orders during meetings;
- Processing supplier invoices in the Invoice Workflow;
- Preparing foreign business trips or business tours across the UK.
- Organizing business contacts of members of the MT, both verbally and in writing, with third parties;
- Coordinating and maintaining contracts regarding hotel deals;
- Carrying out all activities related to the position in consultation with the manager, including compiling reports, assisting with presentations.
- General business credit card management and administration;
- Receiving visitors for members of the Management Team;
- Supplying and processing information for external or internal communication;
- Purchasing personal gifts and organizing festive occasions such as staff parties, anniversaries and business events.
- Act as a first line contact for all staff to the MD
- Attending meetings around the UK as required.
- Provide additional support to the Air and Ocean Management Team as required.
Key Competencies of a PA
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, teams, Outlook)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A proactive approach to the role without the need to be micro managed
- Strong typing skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent communicator across all levels of the business
- Prior experience in an executive role.
Please note: As you can appreciate, we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion?
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants, which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests, and a full competency based interview.