This is a part time role for 25 hours per week ideally spread over 5 days.
The pro rata salary is 90,000 to 100,000 per annum
To oversee all aspects of my clients contract negotiations, obligations, and implementation.
• Reviewing customer contract terms and conditions to balance risk appetite with commercial objectives
•Provide a summary to management of the terms that exceed the clients provision and highlighting non-standard contract terms
• Working on the preparation, submission, and review of tenders
•Studying the requirements, duties, and obligations of my client under tenders to ensure alignment with the the clients provision
• Drafting and reviewing terms for standard forms like NDAs, MOUs, partnership agreements, and so on
•Managing or helping to manage subcontractor and vendor relationships
• Assessing commercial aspects of new contractual activity to identify associated risks and benefits
• Supporting contract negotiations
• Analysing both new and existing contracts with customers, suppliers, and partners to ensure that content is commercially and legally sound and maximises commercial benefits to the business
• Obtaining approval for non-standard terms
• Developing, delivering, and maintaining effective commercial methods, processes, and operational procedures to ensure contracts are managed in line with internal and external compliance standards, including ISO and GDPR and other applicable laws
• Ensure legal documents move smoothly and quickly from drafting/receipt, through collaboration and negotiation, to signature
• Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contracts
• Prepare contracts for suppliers/contract manufacturers
• Ensure signed contract are stored securely in One Drive
• A bachelor’s degree in Commercial Law, Finance or Business Management
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
• The ability to use initiative and make decisions under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills to plan and use people and resources to ensure deadlines are met
• Ability to self-organise and prioritise as required
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form
• Exceptional time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong leader
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.