This role plays a pivotal part in the Administration department and will suit someone with wide experience in business administration support and who relishes the opportunity to get involved in a new team.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Daily attendance processes
• Reception service and visitor management
• Assisting in the provision for welfare when required including being a qualified First Aider
• SIMS database input, management, and upkeep
• Lost property management
• Mobile phone management
• Fire procedures
• Daily post
• Any other duty as required by the line manager commensurate with the post.
20 Hours per week 2pm to 6pm. Some extra hours may be required so flexibility is a must.
• At least three years’ recent office administration experience
• Intermediate level knowledge of the MS Office suite
• Demonstrated experience of identifying the main issues in problems and exploring different options for resolution
• Experience of working as part of a team and on own initiative