Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey, Surrey. They are looking for innovative individuals who want to drive technology and push the brand to new heights. This Paralegal role is a 6 months contract role until July 2019.
Job Description for Paralegal – Data Protection role
As a Paralegal you will support the data protection lawyer who advises on data protection and privacy. The role encompasses dealing with a broad spectrum of legal queries, attending meetings, writing up minutes, assisting in the drafting of agreements, policies and advice.
Key attributes for this Paralegal role
- Strong academics;
- Law degree or presently studying law/a related subject;
- Interest in technology and/or business.
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to work;
- Attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly;
- Enthusiasm to be able to learn quickly;
- A team player;
- Highly literate in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Preferably have Data Protection experience;
- Knowledge of JIRA is advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills.
Benefits for this Paralegal role.
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- Holiday pay
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.