PA to CEO
Salary: £30 – £35,000
Duration: 12 Month FTC
Hours: Hybrid working 3 days in office/2 at home
Summary of a PA
In order to support the business we are looking for an experience executive PA to work with our UK Director to support him in the following secretarial, commercial and administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities & Competencies of a PA
• The confidence to engage with senior/high profile contacts, clients, and their teams.
• Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high-quality work.
• Ability to build relationships across diverse teams locally and globally.
• Ability to work as part of a team, ensuring seamless service to the firm and clients.
• Confident with the ability to use own judgment and make decisions in order to prioritise, challenge, negotiate and influence.
• The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems.
• Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload.
• A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure.
• Knowledge of time zones and best means of travel between multinational locations.
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Please note: As you can appreciate, we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion?
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants, which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests, and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson