Order Management Specialist
Location: Crew & Worcester
Salary: £20,800 PA
Duration: 11 months
Summary of the role
Customer facing link of the supply chain with the purpose of placing all UKI Industrial Gases orders and collections. They receive communication from customers by phone, e-mail and direct customer portal where they input accurate orders into the supply chain software to enable the asset and scheduling team to complete the process by delivering the product to the customer.
Responsibilities of an Order Management Specialist
• Outstanding customer service, and a passion for helping our internal/external customers achieving quality scores
• Ability to follow procedures and compliance for the creation of accurate deliveries and collections to meet customer expectations achieving ordering errors under 1%.
• Exemplify agreed company competencies when dealing with customers are staff.
• Commercial awareness to identify any potential customers at risk of leaving Air Products that can be linked to the appropriate team to retain.
• Work to anticipate customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction and resolving 95% of calls first time.
• Management of any potential failed orders/deliveries ensuring speedy customer resolution whilst minimising cost implications to the business.
Key Competencies of an Order Management Specialist
• Good basic standard of education including Mathematics, English and Science Grade C or above
• Passion to deliver excellent customer service
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Highly accurate data input
• Friendly and able to communicate at all levels
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good working knowledge of basic computer programmes
• Proven ability to adaptable to change
• Team player
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a faced paced environment
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.