Looking for a challenge? Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey. They are looking for an Online Content Manager to maximise overall customer experience. This Online Content Manager role is an ongoing contract role.
Key responsibilities of this Online Content Manager Role
- Understand what best in class online content support looks like and work to constantly improve this
- Ensure the right content is presented across all online channels to maximise the customer experience, ensuring customers can find the answers to outstanding questions and gain full benefits from products.
- Manage the vendor relationship with partners
- Ownership of content performance management, ensuring new and existing content is up to date and easy to find.
- Creation of briefing and training templates for customer support centres ensuring consistent communication at all times
- Tracking and management of briefing and content material across customer support centres
Key Attributes of this Online Content Manager Role
- Experience of creating, managing and directing content across a mix of online channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Understanding of the importance of tone and language when communicating across different channels and audiences
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience of effectively performance managing vendors and their operational delivery
- Creative, passionate and fun
- An enthusiasm for consumer electronics
Benefits for this Online Content Manager Role
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Onsite parking
- Holiday pay
Please note that the day rate range advertised includes a PAYE and Ltd. option.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.