THIS ROLE IS BASED IN ASHFORD, SURREY (NOT KENT)
We are looking to find a new Office Consultant in our Corporate Legal department on a temp to permanent contract as per below job spec:
Corporate Legal & Regulatory Department Consultant.
Full-time role, 8:30 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday. Starting date mid-end of September
• Photocopying, scanning, basic admin
• Collecting, sorting, and distributing post
• Using the system to book in requests for Notarisation, Apostille and Embassy Legalisation
• Assisting with the dispatch of completed documentation
• High attention to detail required
• Self-motivated individual ready to work in a busy and growing office environment
Salary: £17,000 pa
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.