Working closely with the Office Facilities Manager, the purpose of this role is to coordinate and support the day to day operational facilities management by assisting with the management of vendors, assist with EH&S arrangements on-site and ensure Planned Preventative Maintenance is delivered on time.
Providing the day to day connection between the internal customers (including on-site tenants) and external contractors to ensure a seamless integration of services and to include support to ‘front of house’ reception services.
Short term temporary contract – until January 2020
Based – Crewe
Key Deliverables of Facilities Manager
- Work with the on-site team to provide a seamless and harmonious service to the 150 customers
- Assist in managing and measuring performance of all FM vendors (including Cleaning, M&E, Fire safety, grounds maintenance etc.)
- Ensure the on-site tenant relationship and support reception requirements is maintained and supported.
- Ensure the Reception / Mailroom function is supported
- Ensure Internal EH&S policies and procedures are maintained.
- Ensure appropriate inspection and testing regimes are executed.
- Ensure evacuation arrangements are in place (procedures, Fire Marshals, First aiders etc.) including scheduling of appropriate training as required.
- Complete daily inspections of the facility to identify and respond to any issues with the functionality of the building.
- Ensure PPM is performed on time and to specification
- Ensure reactive repairs are performed on time and to specification
- Ensure the workspace environment is maintained to a high standard via delivery of appropriate FM services
- Provide mailroom services including support to the reception
- Ensure orders for good and services are placed and invoices are dealt with
Key skills for Facilities Manager
- 5+ years Facilities Management experience is preferable
- EH&S knowledge / qualification
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Able to work under own initiative and take ownership of the facility where required
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.