This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is looking for their first role or already has some office experience.
Key duties of Office Administrator role
- Answer & direct incoming telephone calls efficiently in a professional & friendly manner, taking accurate messages when necessary
- Act as first point of contact for customers, visitors & suppliers
- Provide refreshments & lunches for visitors
- Sort & distribute post and organise outgoing post
- Deal with goods in/deliveries
- Bookings – taxis, couriers, conference rooms
- Shipments – arranging shipments in & out of the UK, preparing relevant shipping documentation
- Purchase orders – ordering of office supplies, project equipment, etc
- Complete monthly credit card expenses
- Raise & process RMAs
- Ensure the staff vending machine is well stocked
- Ensure all communal areas (reception, kitchen & break-out areas) are kept tidy & presentable at all times
- General admin – filing, photocopying, writing and sending letters & emails
Key attributes of Office Administrator role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including a high standard of written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills; ability to multitask and manage workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.