Office & Administration Manager
Our Weybridge based client is looking for a strong customer service driven Office & Administration Manager. In this role you will lead the booking administration team within a fast paced environment. Whilst managing a customer service team, a general day would include:
- Learning our bespoke booking system and being fully aware of how it operates, to a standard where you can train the newcomers to the team
- Reconciling Payment Reports from the team’s daily processing of incoming payments
- Working with and overseeing a Bookings Team to ensure all booking are managed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Processing and inserting payments accurately
- Administrative Support to the Office and Management Team
- Assisting with any administrative tasks in the run up to an Event
- Ensuring the messages on the answerphone are listened to and replied the same day
- Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Motivating and managing a team
Please note this is a full time role hours are Monday to Friday 8-5 but in October, November and December when they are very busy the hours will be 8am – 6pm and there may be occasional Saturdays required – time will be given in lieu for the Saturdays.
Parking on site and this role is offering £30k – £35k salary.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.