Our client is looking for an individual to support the network of partners across all product categories, by providing insight to help them manage their open service orders. This would be inclusive of report generation relating to those open jobs, spare part information etc… Day to day management and support of the service partner network, providing resolutions and insight to keep open customer pending jobs at a minimum.
- Managing main KPIs, repair time and customer satisfaction
- Effective pending management of the service network to meet HQ driven targets and customer expectations using the field support staff where required.
- Effective use of systems to run reports to help manage the daily tasks
- Act as an initial customer contact and resolving problems relating to products and warranty
- Create great working relationships with the authorised service partners and service delivery team
- Look at new ways to streamline the current processes to become more effective
- Effective conclusions to escalations from the network / customers
- Develop strong links with the technical, parts and warranty teams to maintain consistent service delivery across the network
Key Competencies & characteristics
- Energetic and passionate
- Great communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of technology, retail and support
- Flexible to travel (must have clean driver’s license)
- Able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- IT literate
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
- Qualified to HND level or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- SAP experience.
- Has worked in and is comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work with minimum direction – a self-starter and self-motivated
This job would be great for a graduate or someone with a few years’ experience who has excellent customer service and communication skills. Our client is willing to train someone who shows a passion for the company.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Contract – 6 months