National Sales Manager
6 month contract – could lead to a permanent role
We are very proud to be recruiting for a leading FMCG company who are in the beauty business. In this role you would have overall responsibility for business growth within the UK achieving fantastic results through a team of Area Sales Representatives who sell in to wholesale and retail across dedicated geographical areas.
Working in collaboration with other areas of the business you will be growing the business, leveraging portfolio of products and services to customers. Please see below some of the key areas of this role:
- Deliver monthly/quarterly/yearly sales targets in terms of overall turnover, number of buying accounts and specific brand category
- Effectively set, measure and analyse performance KPI’s for the team and support/develop team to achieve agreed targets for distribution
and sales of all activity
- Assess potential work for distributors within the UK market place to drive white space coverage opportunities
- Attend trade shows and industry events – beauty shows are an essential part of the job to network, generate new client leads and
keeping up to date of new products , trends coming onto the market;
- Prepared to build ongoing capability content for delivery at National meetings.
- Leading, managing and coaching national team.
- Support retail outlets and wholesalers to develop the brand
The right person for this role will have a strong background in FMCG, direct selling experience gained in sales based positions, together with excellent people management skills. During interview they will focused on your management style, your strategic, analytical and negotiation skills, together with your ability to demonstrate strong business development achievements.
Please note that without an FMCG background we will not be able to consider your application due to the relevance to this role.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.