Salary: up to £32,000 PA + benefits
Hybrid working available
The Marketing Specialist will support in the execution of the marketing plans for our client in the UK and Ireland. Providing product/service marketing expertise in order to develop and implement tactical marketing communications projects/campaigns, including: sales tools, marketing collateral, ambassador development and brand co-ordination.
Key Duties & Objectives of a Marketing Specialist
• Responsible for contributing to and executing the annual marketing plan for our client.
• Production of marketing campaign initiatives from initial concept to full completion, utilising core marketing knowledge and project management skills
• Audience profiling to enable accurate targeting in digital marketing activities
• Customer journey mapping to allow focused campaign messaging to be achieved
• Proactively seek new ideas and initiatives to implement into future marketing plans/campaigns
• Support in production of annual marketing plans and budgets
• Organise video shoots to support key messaging within the marketing plans
• Be responsible for updating and creating content websites using corporate Web Content Management System.
• Optimisation of website content to enhance our SEO performance and ensure our businesses are easily found online and achieve effective search rankings.
• Implement digital tracking into our activities to ensure digital performance is monitored and enhanced as required.
• Measure performance of marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
• Coordinate new marketing initiatives in collaboration with Headquarters, in line with key business strategies.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with the UK and Ireland teams.
• Attend marketing meetings throughout the UK as required and be willing to work evenings or weekends, on occasion as required
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson