Marketing Operations Executive (J10981LC)
This essential Marketing Operations role is the critical point of contact for their Marketing team; supporting and training to effectively prepare marketing finance requests in compliance with company procedure and standards, and support in the day-to-day administration of their marketing expenditure with agencies. This involves regular problem solving with the team, navigating processes, chasing purchase orders and solving invoice queries.
Day to day includes:
- Liaise with Legal, Finance and Procurement for any marketing finance related queries.
- Attend finance and team status meetings to update the team on financial status of projects
- Ensure that each marketing finance request is based on agreed plans and marketing budget.
- Make recommendations for process improvement to the Head of Marketing Operations.
What skills are needed for this role?
- Experience of using ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Power Point.
- Presentation and document writing skills.
PAYE: £155 per day
Benefits (PAYE only): Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.