Marketing Operations Coordinator
Location – London, Agar Street
Salary – £140-£146 per day
Contract end date: 31st December 2022 (ongoing)
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days (post AWR), government pension, staff restaurant
Summary of Marketing Operations Coordinator
The Product Management team is responsible for a suite of owned and operated products aimed at our range of Connected TVs, smartphones and tablets. As Marketing Operations Coordinator you will support across all products and services with focus on marketing operations.
Key Responsibilities of Marketing Operations Coordinator
• Deployment and traffic of all banners
• Collaborate with Ads and team and tech team in India to ensure all Ad tile banners and videos go live in time
• Universal Guide: Supply all banners to team in Canada and ask for weekly performance report
• Mobile and homepage banners: collaborate with HQ and PM team to update banners on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
• Creation and deployment of PN –use the internal SMP system to create test and deploy push notification for Mobile app and.
• Presentations, Process Documents, Ways of working, Key contacts, induction docs,
• Facilitate log-ins, approvals, assets and daily admin with third parties and other teams
• Support on graphic design requirements and resizing. Photoshop / Illustrator required
• Italian language preferable
Key Competencies of Marketing Operations Coordinator
• Marketing or Media studies. This role is great for an enthusiastic graduate that is open to learn processes and gain experience in both Media management and Marketing Campaigns.
• Photoshop and Illustrator intermediate knowledge
• Knowledge on Sketch
• Italian language desirable
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related work experience required
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in digital streaming
• Excellent collaborator with ability to work across a large organisation to get results and influence others
• Self-motivated and process driven.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.