Location – Chertsey
Salary – £230.00 – £260.00 Per day
Duration – Ongoing contract
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff sales, reward plus discount shopping, 25 days holiday, government pension (post AWR), mortgage advise, staff restaurant, onsite parking and shuttlebus
Summary of a Marketing Manager
Our client based in Chertsey is looking for a marketing manager to align the digital marketing strategy & integrated comms planning for IM divisions. You will coordinate full delivery for IM’s online marketing activations.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager
• Aligned digital marketing strategy & integrated comms planning for IM divisions
• Coordinate full delivery for IM’s online marketing activations
• Robust reporting and analysis of campaigns
• Strong agency partner relationships
• Effective and efficient budgetary management
• Strategy & Planning – Design IM campaign strategy and plans across DtC touchpoints, defining goals, identifying audiences, developing solutions, engaging partners and agency teams towards a positive marketing and business outcome
• Marketing Campaigns – Develop strong agency relationships to ensure delivery of high quality and on time/budget end to end campaigns. Development of an insight based high quality brief including offers/props, development of outstanding creative/messaging and media plan, gaining internal approvals through to execution. Ensuring full compliance against the client’s product, DTC marketing, brand and legal guidelines
• User journey – Work closely with online and GTM teams to improve and build seamless consumer journeys from paid media activity through to the clients focusing on conversion
• Trading – Lead on IM DtC performance in and after trading meetings with a focus on marketing, traffic & revenue metrics. Understand key trading levers and reporting to drive performance vs targets, and suggest improvements/challenge approaches when needed. Work alongside the marketing, data and insights teams to pull together regular meaningful analysis to include insights and recommendations for future improvements and efficiency
• Internal partners – Establish relationships between the IM and DtC divisions, provide regular up-dates and reports to the IM divisions and wider business to outline future plans and/or showcase results and takeaways from plans delivered
• Budget management –To develop and own business cases and robust rationale for attaining sufficient resources and budgets to deliver the plan. Hold the agreed budget, prioritisation and reporting.
Key competencies of a Marketing Manager
• Over 5 years integrated, digital and performance marketing campaign experience
• Evidence of developing marketing campaign strategy using customer insight and data
• Experience leading trading conversations and redefining performance
• Validated project management skills – delivering project plans and running schedules
• Collaborative: the ability to build a network, understand different points of view, overcome objections, deliver a vision, a plan and then implement it with and through others
• Experience of navigating and delivering in a large, matrixed multi-national organisation with the ability to effectively handle agencies
• A university degree in Business or Marketing- Experience in tech, mobile, B2B marketing desirable
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.