Salary: £201-218 per day
Duration: 31st December 2021
Purpose of the role of a Marketing Manager
This role will join a team of 3 other marketers to support our display business. You will be responsible for implementing the marketing plan for key products within the Display Category, with a key element being the execution of an effective channel marketing programme with key distributors and reseller partners, ensuring that all marketing activities are fully leveraged and executed through the channel, and through our Partner Portal platform. It will involve working with the B2B2C and B2B2B channel sales teams to drive commercial performance, as well as working with key partners across the business to develop an outstanding Partner Proposition.
Key responsibilities of a Marketing Manager
- Work with the Display Product Managers to implement the marketing plans for the Display Categories across channels
- Be the specialist marketing lead for a defined product category
- Lead the Channel Marketing framework for the Indirect ‘Managed’ and ‘Unmanaged’ Partner base, including the ongoing programme of communications, enablement, events, engagement, incentives etc.
- Handle the processing of all paperwork associated with marketing spend including NDA’s, legal and financial agreements etc.
- Build weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual co-marketing and activation plans with nominated partners across B2B2B/B2B2C that create demand for the portfolio of Display products
- Co-ordinate and support events including trade shows, channel partner events and brand sponsorship opportunities
- Attending sales and team meetings to present marketing plans and gather feedback
- Effectively implement marketing activities to generate leads, drive conversion, and sell-through for our Display products utilising Eloqua and Sales Force
- Support the management of the full suite of channel activities: sales enablement, events, incentives, creative and PR
- Continually evolve the MDF investment decision-making and processes
- Ensure the marketing budget aligned with your product responsibility is allocated in an efficient manner to improve return on investment. Based on projected sales, ensure that activity planned is in line with proposed accruals.
- Assist the commercial team with selling into channel new products, solutions, and propositions through clear presentation of marketing campaigns and development of bespoke initiatives to stimulate demand within channels.
Key requirements of a Marketing Manager
- Experience working in marketing and comms within a technology
- Experience in a similar role as well as developing Partner Programmes and delivering channel marketing frameworks that drive channel growth
- Experience across the marketing mix
- Experience in balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Commercial ability to produce business case and value on marketing spend
- Experience in managing complicated budgets and processes
- High level of experience with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of Eloqua and SalesForce software platforms a bonus
- Marketing qualification preferred but not essential