Marketing Finance Assistant
Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey, Surrey. They are looking for a Marketing Finance Assistant to work in the Retail team as well as the daily smooth running of the department. This role will be split into two key areas; Financial Administration and Team Support.
Key responsibilities of Marketing Finance Assistant role
- SAP Inputting and administration
- Managing the budget and keeping team abreast of remaining funds
- Raising EOs in accordance with approved estimates
- Raising sample orders for retail display/events etc.
- Monitoring stock levels
- Collating and submitting the quarterly forecast to finance on a monthly basis
- Managing and updating excel spreadsheets
- Chasing up approvals
- Attending team status meetings to update the team on relevant administration processes
- Trouble shooting / working closely with the finance team to ensure the timely delivery of all documentation required for the processing of EO’s and invoices (proof of media postings / proof of retail execution)
- Working with the legal team as required to process cost related documentation
- Liaising with other external agencies and suppliers to ensure compliance with all financial processes related to the execution of agreed marketing and retail activities.
- Managing Head of Retail’s diary and acting as team assistant with key administration tasks
- Liaising with agencies
- Training team to raise EOs and raise sample orders
Key attributes of Marketing Finance Assistant role
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proven ability to understand and follow proscribed processes
- Presentation and document writing skills
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
- Excellent organisation skills
- PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
- Ability to see issues before they arise and plan for contingency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adherence to company and client policies and procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritise own time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to build relationships quickly and establish trust
- Enthusiastic and passionate about new technology
- Ability to work to an exceptionally high standard
Benefits for this PA and Team Administrator role
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after a qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.