Summary of Marketing Finance Analyst
This Marketing Finance Analyst role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. This role is responsible for managing the marketing investment budget, processes, compliance, reporting, and working on a large number of projects within the Marketing Investment team.
Duties of Marketing Finance Analyst
- Analysis: Compile and review spending plans from Team Leaders, with Marketing Investment Manager
- Reporting: Provide regular Finance report to Team Leaders and Senior Management on actual marketing spend vs. plan
- Yearly Planning: Assist in preparation and consolidation of yearly Management Budget Plan
- Review Marketing Investment documentation including agency brief, contract (ensuring scope is clear and payment terms are adequate), and ensuring that project business justification is clear
- Review and manage marketing invoices. Ensure quality of supporting documentation is sufficient to provide risk assurance against overspending or fraud.
- Provision of regular report to department on risk items such as aged accruals, aged invoices, contract status, and ensuring that all relevant finance risks are mitigated.
- Manage SAP Investment documents: Campaign, Plan Proposal, Execution Order, Payment Requests
- Assist in on-boarding new vendors onto BQMS including obtaining all relevant due-diligence documentation, and providing registration status checks.
- Regular communication with Project Owners on the status of multi-quotation request.
- Liaising with Project Owners on open action items for procurement process, including delivery confirmation, invoices, contract status, etc.
- Conduct regular meetings with marketers to discuss finance & process related problems. Discuss and help solve any outstanding problems (Invoices, Budgets, BQMS registration, etc.) on ad-hoc basis.
- Provide regular and comprehensive finance & compliance training to department and vendors
Key Attributes of Marketing Finance Analyst
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable in a challenging and complex environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Finance/Data analysis background
- Strong excel skills
- Enthusiastic and positive
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.