Supporting EMEA marketing initiatives and sales enablement requirements and collaborating with the global
marketing team based in the United States in carrying out various corporate marketing strategies and tasks.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of
marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
Write and edit content for different marketing materials, website content, email campaigns, blog
posts, social media posts, press releases, case studies and other promotional materials.
Help organize and support client-outreach activities including presentations, conferences, open
houses, webinars, and trade shows.
Assist in updating the company’s website.
Work with the EMEA client database to pull relevant client lists for sending communications and
Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing projects.
Reports to Corporate Marketing Department and works under the direction of a Marketing Director to help
reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
• BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in marketing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as copywriting and proofreading skills
• Experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
• Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software.
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
• Exquisite communication and people skills.
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM)
• Experience with WordPress platform and SEO optimization.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.