Our Chertsey based client is looking for a strong Marketing Co-ordinator to help support the marketing department including 2 senior managers, this will be an all-round team admin role and experience in property will be a benefit.
This role is for 4 week, starting Monday 23rd April and is full time 09:00 – 17:30
If you have the following please apply now!
- Available from the date stated (23rd April)
- Excellent MS office skills, including Word and Excel
- Able to work to a fast pace and pick up on the work immediately, as this is a short term role someone who can hit the ground running is necessary.
- Marketing experience, not essential but an understanding of how a marketing department works is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Diary management
- PA/ Team Admin/ Secretarial background
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.