Marketing Channel Manager
Salary: £40,000 PA
Hours: Monday to Friday
Marketing/ Strategic Planning, Reporting, Pricing, Communication, Event Management
• Responsible for development and implementation of the local strategy for the business unit in line with the global and regional goals (as well as operating goals and objectives) together with Head of the team for the UK.
• Responsible for development, implementation and management of local product portfolio according to corporate product strategies for both existing and new products, through the development and implementation of an annual marketing plan.
• Produce management reports for key customer service/warehouse tasks, to measure required achievement against agreed standards. Examples include: Daily/weekly sales reports, weekly back order reports, Month end reports, warehouse stock levels, team operational statistics (order input/telephone calls etc.)
• Maintain accurate up to date pricing schedules within SAP
• Ensure new product prices are correctly set up for launch
• Responsible for market analysis, including e.g. competitor-, price-, reimbursement analysis (local, regional and global Networking) supported by commercial manager.
• To be main point of contact between the relevant division and customer support team.
• To be main point of contact between the relevant division and the UK central marketing team.
• Liaise with the central Events Manager to ensure it is aligned with marketing initiatives and global branding.
• Support the team by attending events.
• Enthusiastic and goal orientated
• The ability to focus on achieving important tasks whilst adapting to changing circumstances.
• Experience in marketing is essential with a proven record of developing marketing plans and delivering initiatives.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.