Summary of Marketing Campaign Assistant
Our client is currently looking for a creative and technically minded, customer focused Marketing Campaign Specialist, based at their head office in Chertsey, Surrey. This individual will be instrumental in the set-up and delivery of a new business process, whereby marketing campaigns will be created and sent through the CRM Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions.
This is a 9 month FTC paying £27,000-£30,000 pro rata
Key Elements of Marketing Campaign Assistant role
- Support the Group Marketing Director in the initial process setup of managing marketing campaigns through the CRM system.
- Liaise with the designated external creative agencies in the design of email campaign templates, ensuring continual optimisation where required.
- Support the Regional Marketing teams with design, build and send of the digital marketing campaigns (email, SMS).
- Provide copywriting support to the regional teams where required.
- Be confident in the technical set up of the email campaigns ensuring HTML code aligns with documented specifications.
- To ensure CAP and GDPR compliance is achieved on all campaigns.
- Be a brand ambassador ensuring all campaigns align to the brand identity.
- Track key email metrics and establish company benchmarks.
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to analyse findings, identify trends and recommend a course of action
- Execute the test plan for key email components such as subject lines, time and day of week, reactivation tests etc.?
- Be the company guru on all aspects of email and SMS marketing
- Provide on-going competitor and high street awareness of customer digital communication developments.
Key Attributes of Marketing Campaign Assistant role
- You will have experience in email and SMS campaign marketing in a B2C environment
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multitask and self-prioritise work load.
- Proactive & results focused
- Advantageous to have experience in using Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimension’s, with an understanding of HTML & responsive code
- Possess strong analytical skills & able to report campaign results effectively
- Web analytics/email platform reporting experience
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Confident in reporting campaign results back to a wider team
- Excellent awareness of digital marketing channels
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.