Logistics Inbound Controller
Salary – £22,200 – £23,400 per annum – Plus benefits
12 month contract
Job role of Logistic Inbound Controller
You will be the main point of contact for our client’s customer regarding all direct deliveries to the United Kingdom. In this role you will complete all billing to customers on successful completion of deliveries.
Key responsibilities of Logistic Inbound Controller
- Create a daily report, format and distribute
- Check daily report for issues, investigate and keep customer informed
- Check data on a weekly basis to identify patterns
- GR all deliveries once departed
- Constant checks of the system (SAP) to make sure stock levels are correct. Any discrepancies investigate and resolve
- Create delivery orders for all trucks
- First goods issue on the day of delivery (SAP)
- Make sure all billing is completed in a timely manner, daily, weekly and for month end
Key attributes of Logistic Inbound Controller
- Bachelor degree in Logistics/SCM OR relevant work experience
- Logistics knowledge
- Eager to learn
- A proficient level of English
- Good excel skillset
- Advantage if you have experience with SAP, ERP and WMS systems.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.